So I was sitting in my home town, with beads of sweat dripping from my nose and I had no idea that the safety of existing equipment. I was 23 years and bought my first house and BAM, my air conditioning quit on me. Only the night before had a party at my house and every supplement I buy my house and say, I was responsible and how they were so jealous. But I'm not the thought of my house, which is almost twenty years old.
So what happened to my CA and I would like it fixed?
Well, the fact that there is air conditioning. I had a heat pump, but all I knew was that I had it fixed quickly. I lived in the deep south, so that air conditioning is not just for convenience, is a requirement. Trust me.
My compressor heat pump that does not mean that the entire unit had to be replaced. And how much did it cost? It took a total of about $ 1,500. But remember, this was more than fifteen years! A repair or replacement of a heat pump today could easily cost over $ of 5000 when 16 SEER means nothing to you, you know what I mean.
So who needs a home warranty?
Well, I say one, I'm sure he needed a home warranty when my AC count on me. The fact was, at that time, I could have bought for about two hundred dollars. So what I learned lesson? Every house I bought since then with a kind of home warranty insurance or repair equipment was purchased. It's that simple.
Is it necessary that the whole world for this kind of insurance?
Nope. Not at all. Let me explain. If you bought a new house, you certainly do not need a home warranty. Here's why. If you buy a house that is newly built and are then covered by the guarantee of the contractor. We are not talking about a wink and a handshake here. a contractor's warranty or guarantee is required by law in many states to protect consumers.
What is the moral of the story?
If you buy a new house, can not guarantee your home is your best option. But if you're buying a house that is 20 years, then the security appliance can save a few thousand dollars and think give you peace of mind.
2/23/11
Household Insurance - Who Needs a home warranty
Related Posts :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment